A producer will oversee each project from conception to completion and may also be involved in the marketing and distribution processes.
- Musical History and Theory
- Ear Training
- Copyright Law
- Finance and Marketing
- Bachelors degree recommended
A Recording Engineer job isn't only to record audio to perfection but also be able to mix and edit the audio to sound the best possible way
- Sound engineers must be electronically adept and able to fix equipment when it malfunctions during a performance or recording.
- Working as part of a production team, they should also have strong interpersonal skills and be able to take direction from directors, producers and other members of a recording or performance crew.
- A love of music and excellent listening skills are also important.
- Professional training from accredited school
A session musician job is to translate the music given to them and play the material flawlessly and lively. Create an energy with proficiency .
- must be able sight read
- perform several different genres
- knowledge of music theory
- must be able to take direction